This weekend saw the biggest fashion event in the UK, The British Style Collective, come to its new home (and some might say its spiritual home), Liverpool. I was floored to be such a big part of their blogger squad and I proper enjoyed being involved in some amazing panel talks with some fantastic bloggers.
in case you missed my social posts, here’s what I wore all three days of The British Style Collective and where you can grab them from:
Day One British Style Collective
Kickng off a day of talks and exploring everything the event had to offer I went with block heels, a spray tan and getting the legs out. And of course, everyone knows I love me some headwear. Whether it’s a hat or a huge headscarf – I love it!
- Hat – Aldo
- Choker – The Sassy Bird
- T-shirt – The Sassy Bird (Available up to size 24)
- Skirt – New Look (comes in loads of colours)
- Shoes – Just Fab UK
Day Two British Style Collective
For cocktails and comedy club on the docks and a walk round the fab vintage arm of the BSC I chose something light and summery (with comfy shoes) and of course… a hat.
- Hat – Calvin Klein
- Sunglasses – Rose Gold Chrissy from The Sassy Bird
- Choker – Accessorise
- Dress – River Island at Very
- Sandals – Melissa (I have an embarrassingly large Melissa collection, they’re just dead fab and dead comfy!)]
- Backpack – Gucci
Sometimes a little outfit inspo goes along way, So heres what I wore this week.
Day Three British Style Collective
For the final day and final set of panels I chose this amazing rainbow coloured dress from Mark Melia. So many people stopped me and asked me where it was from that I was like a walking talking advert. Love you Mark!
- Dress – Mark Melia (made to measure)
- Sandals – Melissa at Nonnon
See you next year BSC!