You know the drama, you spot someone wearing something on Instagram and you just have to have it. Here’ll you find all the outfits I post with the direct links of where to buy from Autumn 2017 x
I talk about things I love. I’m registered as an affiliate marketer so that means that sometimes I’ll earn a commission on my recommendations XOXO Steph Bannister
It’s not often I get to post a night out outfit pic (I never go out – babies don’t care if you have a hangover) so ere you go. Love this leather dress from Very (see story for direct link) – not only is it fierce leather but it’s also got a fringey but for swishing and boomeranging 😍 Bag: my prized possession Chanel Belt: Moschino Shoes: YSL (I found them being used to wedge a door open by my husband the next day 😤😤😤)
- Lippy – Urban Decay in Tilt
- Dress – Very
- Belt – Moschino
- Bag – Chanel
- Shoes – YSL
- Coat: Boudoir Boutique – Cavern Walks, Liverpool
- Dress: Moschino
- Boots: Just Fab
- T-shirt: OBD Clothing
I love this pic of me and @lizzyparrmakeup from the shop launch party – it just sums up our friendship. ALWAYS LAUGHING. She's gonna make some lad very happy one day – she's hilariously funny, drop dead gorgeous, very intelligent (despite her obligatory blonde moments), she tidies up after me all the time and she's just a complete one in a million. If any lad dares treat her like less than the queen she is then they'll have me to answer to 😘 #wingmanapp #ad #datingapp #beawingman @wingman_app #datemymate
- My dress: Rebecca Rhoades
- Lizzy’s dress: Debenhams
Drama drama drama – I ordered snakeskin OTK boots (risky I know) and when they came they didn't fit and they were sold out in the next size up. So I got these burgundy ones instead and I swear it's fate – I was meant to have these boots. I love them so much! #babesofmissguided check out my story for link!
1. Me and Lizzy always joke that we have the same brain. We're always finishing each other's sentences and sometimes it gets really freaky. Since working together we've turned up at least 10 times in almost exactly the same outfit. Yesterday we both turned up in our @missguided barbie t-shirts 🤣🤣 2. A couple of people asked yesterday what leggings I buy that aren't see through. @veryuk do ones called confident curve and not only are they dead thick but they've also got a waistband on them that sucks you in and they don't fall down. Swear down they're the perfect leggings.
- T-shirt: Barbie at Missguided
- High waisted jeans – Very
- Boots – Michael Kors at TK Maxx
- Hangover – vodka & wine
This one’s easy. I’m literally head to toe in Boohoo.