Posted On: 04/06/2015
By: Scouse Bird
If you’re like me and prefer your cocktails a little on the sour side, then this one’s for you. It’s sour without being too bitter and just a hint of sweetness. It’s dead easy to make and it’s the perfect summer drink for sitting in the back garden with while the sun is shining. I call it the “Be Bitter, Not Better”
What you’ll need
- Apple sours 12.5ml
- Cherry Brandy 12.5ml
- Vodka 25ml
- Grapefruit juice
- Fun shit to garnish it with
- Fill a tall glass with ice
- Add the vodka, cherry brandy & apple sours
- Pour grapefruit juice to the top
- Garnish it with fun shit as required
- If you like a kick you could even add a tiny bit of black pepper. Fit.
If you would like to advertise with Scouse Bird Problems and get your business seen by up to half a million people, get in touch using the contact form.
Hey birds and boys, just leave me your contact details and you won’t miss a single article I post XOXO